Interested in joining our team? We’re looking for an Account Executive!
Randle Communications, Sacramento’s top-ranked public relations firm, is seeking a high-performing, motivated communications professional to support its growing client roster. The new Account Executive (AE) will support the day-to-day planning and execution of Randle clients. The AE will have the opportunity to collaborate with the firm’s senior leaders and junior associates to support a wide variety of communications activities, including: communications strategy, social media and website program management, video development, crisis communications, organizational communications, media relations and advocacy communications. The ideal AE candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, be ready to serve as a client-facing project manager and develop client-ready materials.
- Maintain and demonstrate a deep understanding of clients and their industries
- Ability to see the big picture and plan innovative communications campaigns to achieve client goals
- Strong project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong social media experience a must; ability to develop dynamic content and grow a social following for clients
- Basic graphics skills, web management, and video development experience
- Results oriented. Experience with tracking, reporting status, project budgets and measurement of tactics
- Must have strong media relations skills, including experience writing and copy editing under tight deadlines
- Lead and/or participate in project meetings. Proactively and openly articulate ideas and concerns with both internal and project stakeholders
- Experience in utility communications a plus, including a basic understanding of regulated utility industry
- 3-5 years PR or PA experience
- Agency experience preferred, but not required
- Utility water/energy communications experience a plus