Interested in joining our team?
PA Account Coordinator
Randle Communications is seeking a Public Affairs Account Coordinator to provide entry-level support for multiple account teams. Work includes traditional and emerging tactics and will assist in media monitoring, social listening, coalition development, stakeholder outreach, digital and earned media content generation and client reporting.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Stakeholder mapping and outreach
- Social media listening and reporting
- Content production, including fact sheets, social media, website, print collateral
- Policy and industry research
- Candidates should have 1-2 years experience in public affairs, legislative process, policy or communications; previous social media experience preferred
- Experience with social media monitoring and analytics tools
- Knowledge of the legislative process
- Experience in social media across all platforms, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative
- Resourceful team player who excels at building relationships with clients and colleagues