We’re always interested in hearing from talented professionals interested in joining our team, please email a cover letter, resume and references to [email protected]
Paid Internship Program
Randle Communications (Randle) is accepting applications from highly-motivated college students and recent graduates seeking an opportunity to accelerate their career as a paid intern with Sacramento’s top public affairs and public relations firm. Randle’s internship program is designed to maximize the growth and development of new professionals, and provides the training and network to help talented interns launch their careers.
Internships are best-suited for college students and recent graduates who are/were Public Relations, Political Science, Government, Communications, Graphic Design or Journalism majors.
4 Reasons to Intern at Randle
- Best Place to Work. Randle has been distinguished as an A+ Employer and “Best Place to Work” by the Sacramento Business Journal for 10 consecutive years, and recently received national recognition by Inc. Magazine as a “Best Place to Work.”
- In the Heart of Downtown. Located in downtown Sacramento on Capitol Mall, we are at the epicenter of activity and excitement and close to Golden 1 Center, DOCO and the iconic State Capitol Building.
- We Put our People First. Randle’s “team first” focus creates winning results and allows team members to thrive. We offer competitive internships for qualified applicants who are enthusiastic, driven and eager to learn. Our program allows participants the opportunity to learn about the communications industry with practical, hands-on experience, as well as personalized mentorship from the firm’s senior leaders.
- The Best Talent. Our team includes:
- Seasoned political strategists with experience advising Fortune 500 executives, governors and presidential nominees;
- Public relations experts who have helped some of our nation’s most-recognizable brands to elevate their communications with media relations, messaging and digital strategies; and
- Media experts, messaging specialists, digital advocacy dynamos and two Emmy Award-Winning journalists.
Qualified applicants are motivated, eager to learn and have strong written and verbal communication skills; experience in public relations, legislative affairs, social media or politics is a plus.
If you’d like to be considered, please email a cover letter, resume and references to [email protected]